10.30.2011

Overdue Sunday Questions

I know I let this feature fall by the wayside for awhile, but I thought I would catch up on the questions I have gotten since last time:

Would love to see a photo of your cock head, focusing a super close-up on the meatus with cum oozing out if it. Can you do it ?
- Like this one?

Try one looking up at your balls and bum framed by a toilet seat. A wooden toilet seat. Lots of hair and a CLEAN bottom.
- I like this idea. I'm growing my hair out now, as soon as I come across a wooden toilet seat I'll set it up. Is my bottom not clean in any of my photos?

How did you get your meatotomy? Self done?
About 6 years ago I had a Prince Albert piercing. I loved it and showed it off all the time, but I also always wanted it bigger. Eventually I stretched it up to this 2 ga barbell. It looked great, but it was too heavy and slowly I developed a third hole in my cock. In this photo from the archives you can see the two rods going through my piercing hole, a single one going through the third hole, and one going in my urethra:


As you can see, the skin separating the "third hole" from my urethra was quite thin. I could have just stopped wearing a piercing and left it that way, but I kept wearing it, knowing that a meatotomy would be the end result. One day while I was swimming in the pool I felt a little snap and I knew what had happened. I went back in the house and snapped a picture:

I didn't really hurt, and I've had a meatotmy ever since.

Hi Craig, beautifull photo the glans close up, wanna ask if you could do the same photo but with the frenulum part in focus, since I love to see the part that you have the meatotomy.
- You must like the above photo then, I think I'll do a recent one in b&w though.

Keep the questions coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos copyright Craig Lapras 2005-2020

Have an idea for a cock photo? Send it to clapras666@gmail.com

Labels

animated (31) apple (2) asshole (16) balloons (3) Ben Wa Balls (4) boner (46) bow-tie (2) boxers (6) briefs (5) candle (1) candle wax (3) candy (13) chastity cage (5) cigarette (3) close-up (76) clothespins (5) condom (6) crabs (1) crucifix (2) cum (46) dentures (1) dildo (3) dirt (2) Docking (4) egg (4) enema (3) feathers (2) feet (1) fire (2) firecracker (1) flask (1) Flora and Phallus (18) flowers (6) foil (2) food (48) foreskin (165) glans (1) glitter (3) glory hole (14) glowstick (2) golf ball (1) grub (1) guess what (35) gummi worm (4) honey (2) ice (1) insect (2) jeans (19) Kynodesme (4) leaf (4) mask (1) meatotomy (22) mist (2) mousetrap (3) pantyhose (2) piss (82) playing card (1) pre-cum (17) pregnancy test (2) prince albert piercing (4) pubes (44) public (53) pumpkin (1) ribbons (1) rubber band (4) rubber glove (2) sand (4) sandburs (1) scrotum (66) shower (1) sign (1) silhouette (20) sliding door (2) sound (7) sounding (2) Sparks (1) sprinkles (2) squid (2) stamp (2) sunglasses (1) texture (11) thong (2) thorns (1) tire (3) toothbrush (1) underwater (7) urinal (2) veins (17) vise (3) WAM (6) water wing (2) wet boxers (2) wig (2) wires (1) zip-tie (2) zipper (2)