3.20.2010

Post #050

Hi Everyone,

For my 50th post I thought I would "pull back the skin" so to speak and provide some background info on my blog.

First of all, my name is Craig and all the pictures you have seen here are of my cock. I have been taking pictures of my cock since I got my first digital camera back in 2005. This was the time that I had my "Prince Albert" piercing. You can see that here here here and here. Now I no longer have a piercing -now I have what is called a meatotomy (mee-ott-oh-mee). You can see that very well in the picture below, here, and many others. As to how one became the other, you can use your imagination.

I’m 25 and an avid photographer. Being very bored lately and wanting to try some new lighting techniques I started taking pictures of my cock more than ever before. I was so happy with some of the results I couldn’t help but share them with the world.

From here on I’m going to try and provide a short explanation for some of the more interesting pictures. I also am planning on exploring and documenting as many philias and fetishes as I can. I can’t think of everything though, so if you have a good idea for a picture, send it to me at clapras666@gmail.com. I’m pretty much open to anything!

Thanks for looking at my cock!
Craig


All photos copyright Craig Lapras 2005-2020

Have an idea for a cock photo? Send it to clapras666@gmail.com

Labels

animated (31) apple (2) asshole (16) balloons (3) Ben Wa Balls (4) boner (46) bow-tie (2) boxers (6) briefs (5) candle (1) candle wax (3) candy (13) chastity cage (5) cigarette (3) close-up (76) clothespins (5) condom (6) crabs (1) crucifix (2) cum (46) dentures (1) dildo (3) dirt (2) Docking (4) egg (4) enema (3) feathers (2) feet (1) fire (2) firecracker (1) flask (1) Flora and Phallus (18) flowers (6) foil (2) food (48) foreskin (165) glans (1) glitter (3) glory hole (14) glowstick (2) golf ball (1) grub (1) guess what (35) gummi worm (4) honey (2) ice (1) insect (2) jeans (19) Kynodesme (4) leaf (4) mask (1) meatotomy (22) mist (2) mousetrap (3) pantyhose (2) piss (82) playing card (1) pre-cum (17) pregnancy test (2) prince albert piercing (4) pubes (44) public (53) pumpkin (1) ribbons (1) rubber band (4) rubber glove (2) sand (4) sandburs (1) scrotum (66) shower (1) sign (1) silhouette (20) sliding door (2) sound (7) sounding (2) Sparks (1) sprinkles (2) squid (2) stamp (2) sunglasses (1) texture (11) thong (2) thorns (1) tire (3) toothbrush (1) underwater (7) urinal (2) veins (17) vise (3) WAM (6) water wing (2) wet boxers (2) wig (2) wires (1) zip-tie (2) zipper (2)